Friday 9 October 2009

Back home to Yarr

After much time missioning to nuruture my sec status and to fund more ships, aswell as getting further towards my goal of Crystal implants.
I Decided to take a break and have a cruise back down to Tunudan in my trusty Stabber.
Upon arriving Bassie was asking whether his Brutix could take on an unknown Omen backed up by a Blackbird.
I decided to scan them down and have a little recon, i warped in to a belt and they were there, 20km off me to the port side, all of a sudden my electronics die and i find myself unable to warp out, turns out the BB pilot is a little too happy to attack people, so i burn out of range and warp out and tell Bassie to align to the said belt.
I warped in and burned toward the blackbird allowing myself to be a hot drop point for Bassie, my electronics were down yet again, however i say i was being warp disrupted from over 14km away, meaning that they had no scrams so i was safe.
I called for Bassie and he warped in and immediately got to work on annihilating the Blackbird, which survived around 3 volleys before it imploded, Next was his friend, who was using frigate sized guns on the Cruiser, which was hilarious. He died not long after
Needless to say, both ships littered the belt with their Debris for a while.
I decided to dock up and bring out Death's Whisper i havent shown it any TLC for a while.
Upon undocking i noticed a Griffin outside station and he proceded to lock me, and i dared him to shoot, and much to my amazement, he did, so before the Sentry guns could finish him off i decided to throw a volley off my 800mm Repeating love maker IIs at him and claimed a cheap kill.
Afterwards, the Blackbird pilot was bad and proced to microwarp to me and fire on me, unluckily for him, filling his meds with an MWD and a warp distuptor hindered his ability to jam me, meaning that i fired another volley at the poor cruiser and atomised it. Another kill for me ^^
Afterwards i decided to scout the surrounding systems in my Stabber but with no previal until the Blackbird pilot begain to undock in Ibis', and he was muttering saying that i should have died the first time so i releived him of this ship, and his next one, before calling it a night.

The Next Day.....

After a 3 man French gang which consisted of an Ishtar and 2 Drakes repeatedly ran away from my gang, which consisted of my Stabber, an Ishkur, Harbinger and a Thorax, we noticed another drake in the belts, he claimed to be a PvPer and was probably baiting so i decided to warp in and point him for the hell of it, and he found out that his HAMs couldnt hit me, and also his Warrior IIs did nothing to my shields, meaning that he was at my mercy.
After refusing a Random, Dark and Kana proceded to Annihilate the Caldari Vessel, methodically Burning and Blasting peices off with their weapons, which Cleeboy in an Ishkur was zooming around the place, peppering the hull with his Smaller blasters, The Drake, whislt sporting an annoyingly good shield tank, soon melted once it hit armor, and exploded in a pretty blue fashion.

Nothing else happened for the rest of the night, so i hit the Bunk.
Whilst i was dreaming away, Bassie found some poor person salvaging away in a Catalyst class Destroyer, and obliterated it

The Next day....

Myself and Dark were in Tunudan, running around, killing the Rats for a chance of a Dread Gurista spawn, after Snakeboy found one which yielded a Crystal implant for him.
I had to go AFK for the loo and to eat my dinner, whilst Dark played with the locals, and when i return he calmly says that a Typhoon had undocked and Engaged under the sentry guns fire, and that his damage was insignificant. I undocked in Death's Whisper and proceeded to open upon it with my 800mm's despite the Typhoons strong armor, the ducktape fell apart and the ship vaporised, casting some poor gallente fellow across the stars and he was sucked into one of the guns and fired past Dark.
Shortly after i had looted, a Maelstrom had appeared on grid and proceeded to lock me, a quick sift through the Scopes file on the individual revealed him to be the CEO of the Typhoon pilot, and he proceeded to Fire on me, his own 800mm Repeater IIs bouncing off my hefty shield tank, he did not listen to my advice on saving ammo, and the Typhoon pilot proceeds to wapr at range in a Tempest and unload on me with 1400mm Howitzer Artillery IIs, my shields hurt for a brief second, however my shield booster was cycling over 3 times faster than his guns so i tanked for around a minute and docked up.
I asked around for any additional DPS bringers if they could help but with no Avail, until Alliance member Enigma Star says that she can help and she came down and brought 2 of her "associates", im more inclined to say clients but im sure theyre just good friends.
After much playing around with these locals and the sighting of a Boradsword, Dark came to top station and i jumped in Death once more.
The maelstrom pilot proceeded to open up on Dark, missing him entirely and scratching the station with its ordinance, which severely annoyed the owner who ordered the Sentry guns to open up.
At this i undocked and joined the fray again whislt Point Khrom, one of Enigma's friends landed on gird in with a Megathron, shorlty followed by Enigma, who was pilotting a Guardian. Khrom, Myself, Dark and the Sentry guns proceeded to pound the Maelstroms powerful shields, knocking out massive chunks in each successive hit, and after the shields went down, the Magnificant ship's ammo bays Detonated, Ripping the ship in Two.
Upon inspection of the wreck, we found a Dread gurista modified X-Large shield booster, which we have sold and split for 30 mill each.
At this point the Typhoon and Tempest pilot warps on grid, pilotting a Nidhoggur Class Carrier, Noticing that my Maelstrom and Khroms Megathron were almost as big as this carrier, with my Mael being taller. It turned around and warped out the way it came.
I decided to dock, have a shower and hit the Sack, as it was getting late, We exchanged our thankyous and Farewells to Enigma and Khrom, as RobLocksley warps in late, and salvages the Wrecks in his Dominix, had he have been earlier, it would have been overkill for the now deceased Maelstrom, whose wreckage was still discharging electricity.


Thats all for now Folks, SCORN. Have declared war on a Corp called Wrecking Shots over one of our members having a personnal Agenda with said corp, plus some very generous sponsering by a 3rd party client who wishes to stay anonymous.

Stay Tuned and fly Fun

PK o/

No comments:

Post a Comment