Wednesday 26 August 2009

First and likely last blood

Well we scored the first kill, and what looks like the last, After much consideration, it isnt really worth paying out fees for an alliance to deck another alliance who will just sit in station all day...... they do have a juicy POS to pop though ^^

Jaguar , seems to be a dying beed, unfortunately i logged before this kill, then they emorage undocked in BS and then docked upas they were having their backsides spanked, oh well.

Dont ask why an abaddon shot it, just got excited haha.

Also some complete randomer, was smacking to his hearts content in local, what he had to do with our targets no one knows and no one really gives a damn, although his "dec me, dec me, dec me, my deck slots are full" quote made me chuckle.


More to come after we re line our wallets, having brought a new shiny maelstrom and Phoon to suppliment my others has drained me a tad short. Till the next time o/

PK

No comments:

Post a Comment