Monday 24 August 2009

Introduction

Hello all, my name is Sarge in RL, it has something to do with my name but thats a secret =P
This blog is to do with my nefarious deeds in EvE-Online, under the alias of a Mr Petrov Kreigt, and Im British/Belgian not Russian, i usually get a lot of smack because of my name sounding remotely russian even though it should translate to "Peter War" in German if you take the t off Kreig and makeit Krieg, anyways My corp and i are enjoying a new war dec, and soon to be 2 more, so ill keep you guys posted with some stories from the front.

More about me:
Ive had many ups and downs in eve, ive carebeared to the point that i have a faction fitted CNR, and i can fly mining barges, the latter of which i regret training, on the PVP front, i love flying minmatar, or amarrian ships with autocannons, because they sound awesome, and look awesome on a ships. However im soon to be training gallente, as im Caldari born and have some skills in hybrid turrets

My favorite ship has to be the Hurricane, its fast, can be shield or armor tanked, and deals out an absolute tonne of DPS, and looks damn good as well, Coming join second is the Typhoon, it looks like a dustbin from hell, and its so damn versatile that i have around 20 fits on EFT for it, and its joint partner is the Hyperion, ainly due to the fact that its frikking huge and looks awesome, despite a Mr Snakeboy987 referring it to a dual ended sexual impliment made from plastic....
It also is one of the few ships in eve that is justifiable to be active tanked, which moves me on to my next point.

Im absolutely paranoid about active tanks, any ship that i fly solo, bar t1 cruisers, is active tanked, aside from Crimson Rose my gang Hurricane which is shield buffered, i like active tanks when i fly solo, as i pick my fights and tend to make the fight as short as possible, and also pick targets with little or no backup, and because im a more tank than gank sort of person. I enjoy it when im chipping away at a target and they cant dent my tank.

Coming in 3rd is the Incursus family tree, I love this little frigate, its fast, cute of sorts and is a sturdy little ship in solo combat, i still have my first 1 from my first treck into low sec and my first pvp kill. I loved it so much that i trained frigate V and got the Ishkur and Enyo, my Ishkur is a dedicated frigate and cruiser killer, based off Turreles solo fitting from battleclinic but with my little spin on it.
My enyo is a classic blaster enyo, and i love this little ship, its a bugger to kill and can kill many things i still have my first Ishkur and Enyo, called Titch and Pinkie, and many people have felt the prod of their spears.

As this was goes on, and new ones are made, ill make more posts based on the action, but where i am now its getting late, so im going to get some milk ( cant get enough calcium, <3 Mr T), and hit the Scratcher, more fun tommorow in New Eden,

Stay tuned people o/

PK.

No comments:

Post a Comment